Friday, October 28, 2016

Week 9 - Archer Modeling + Texturing

This week I've been working on the Archer model. Building off a slightly altered base mesh from my previous work with the Warrior, I've modeled, UVed and done basic texture work for the Archer. I've been working on the uniform design, hopping back and forth between my Warrior and Archer to make sure their design is somewhat similar but contrasting enough. I like the additions I made to the Archer and would like to implement some similar design aspects back to the Warrior.

On Friday after 493 I'll be going into the mocap room to capture my animations! The animations range from a variety of battle stances to emotes (a total of 14 emotes). I will be directing the mocap work while Sebastien (programmer) will be in the mocap suit.

By next week I'd like to make alterations to the models + textures based on previous critique, work on the portraits, and clean up the animation to be brought into UE4.




No comments:

Post a Comment