Thursday, October 20, 2016

Week 8 - Warrior Modeling + Texturing

I was able to meet my goal for this week, which was to have the warrior completely modeled and textured. The base color is all I have currently though, I intend to include specular map, metallic map, etc as well but I need to look up how to do that in 3D Coat since all I've done up until now is diffuse only. Each character will have their own unique head (the one I have right now is Finnian), however the body will be the same. Below are what he looks like within 3D Coat and UE4 respectively. I've also linked what we have for our game so far, which includes basic dialogue and placeholder portraits I made last week. On a programming aspect, the player controls are mostly done and the AI is the current priority and still in the works.

Next week I would like to have the Archer started and / or do the finalized portraits.









No comments:

Post a Comment