Friday, September 23, 2016

Week 4 - Texturing (Almost done!)

Final stretch! I actually think I'll finish by this weekend. I was hoping to finish by this weekly, but I am the slowest texturer in the universe. Tobias is completely textured and posed, all I have left is the props. I didn't end up animating him because I thought it might be jarring to animate only select parts of him and I wasn't up for going through the nightmare I had on my last project. Plus, I wasn't really sure how I would loop the cloth animation to begin with and overall it would take too much time to learn. I will be animating in my next project so I will focus on that then. I ended up giving him a little birdo ice sculpture in his hand because I thought it would be cute if he was really proud of it, like an art project or something.






My next project is going to be making assets for a game I am working on. I am acting as Lead Game Designer and Game Artist so fancy thus I am responsible for main game direction and all assets. Next week I will be uploading Tobias finished via Sketchfab and, if I have time after that, I'd like to make some progress on game assets and planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment