Friday, April 15, 2016

Week 10 - Low Poly Modeling Update #9

I'm almost done! -fanfare-

So essentially all of this week was dedicated to rigging and animation with just a little bit of texture touch up in the legs. So much time was spent on trial and error, especially with exporting my final project into Sketchfab. I assumed once I got the rig complete, the rest would be smooth sailing. Animating took a while, however wasn't too tough. My biggest headache without a doubt was exporting my animation to Sketchfab. 90% of the times I've tried exporting her, her blend shapes came along for the ride. When I tinkered with some settings, I was able to isolate her, however her body was nowhere to be seen! I've scoured forums trying to figure out what FBX settings / bake animation techniques I need to change, however so far I haven't found anything. In the meantime, I've posted a quick playblast I made of the animation. Any advice would be MUCH appreciated!

Sketchfab dilemma: https://skfb.ly/Nnz9

Model + Complete rig
What


WHAT
My textures are there now at least?

No comments:

Post a Comment